Our approach is to develop long term, personal relationships in order to tailor our services to your specific needs. Pacific Coast Management offers you
- A project manager who has an in-depth understanding of your community and is well versed in the unique challenges you face.
- An office staff ready to answer homeowners’ questions regarding their accounts, and procedures specific to your association.
- State of the art financial reporting, which can be customized to meet your association’s particular needs
We provide the following services for all Homeowners’ Associations:
- Send monthly assessment statements to all homeowners.
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Providing monthly financials which comply with civil code 5500
- Provide homeowner listings by name and address
- Notify owners of Board of Directors, annual, and special meetings.
- Provide all annual election materials.
- Assist Board in development of annual budgets and the annual disclosure packet to comply with the civil code
- Guiding the Board in choosing vendors and establishing their qualifications, verifying certificates of insurance and necessary licenses. Obtaining proposals for projects and assisting the Board with the specifications and negotiations
- Assist your auditing firm with the timely preparation of audit and submission of reports and forms to governmental agencies, including quarterly and annual Federal and State Tax Returns for employees, annual 1099s for vendors, and non-profit tax exempt forms for the Association.
- We will assist you in establishing and maintaining reserve accounts for future maintenance and replacement, at the optimum rates and terms.
- We have a manager on call for after hour emergencies
- Guide the Board in enforcing the governing documents and recommend policies to better govern the community
- Provide Board packages to all Board members, including agenda, minutes of the prior month’s meeting, financials, all correspondence, bids on current projects and full reports on all accounts in collection.